Full-time Quality Assurance Team Leader will lead and coordinate the work of --but not supervise-- a team of Quality Specialists and provide general support and assistance in the planning, design, implementation, and evaluation of Quality Assurance and Corporate Compliance activities and projects.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the workflow of a team of Quality Specialists to ensure work meets or exceeds established standards, is completed within established timeframes, and by established deadlines.
- Assists in writing QA and Compliance policies and procedures and developing and implementing QA and Compliance tools (e.g., satisfaction surveys, risk assessments).
- Assists in implementing and evaluating QA and Compliance activities and projects and collecting and interpreting data in support of QA and Compliance initiatives.
- Provides education, coaching, and training on Quality Improvement protocols.
- Recommends new or improved methods to enhance the reliability of QA protocols and the overall effectiveness of the medical records program.
- Plans and manages the development and maintenance of the agency’s medical records program(s).
- Provides advice and help to management on medical records requirements and standards issued by oversight organizations and produces medical record review reports for management.
- Scans, names, and uploads documents to client electronic medical records and performs quality checks at each step of the workflow.
- Conducts audits of client medical records to evaluate the presence/absence of required items, quality of record contents, and proper and effective use of evidence-based practices.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
- High School diploma (or GED equivalent) and two or more years of relevant experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including intermediate level Excel skills.
- Experience coordinating or managing the workflow of a team.
- Experience assisting in the planning, design, implementation, and evaluation of activities or projects.
- Experience scanning and uploading documents to an electronic medical record.
- Experience processing medical records or performing medical record reviews/audits preferred.
- Experience with quality assurance activities or projects in a behavioral and/or physical health setting preferred.
- Associates degree and one or more years of relevant experience preferred.
- $13.00 to $14.50 per hour commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Open Until the Position is Filled
How To Apply