F/T Clinician/Therapist works with adults in an Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic program in an office setting.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Individual with strong engagement skills who is team oriented and committed to continuous learning.
- Carries full caseload and provides clinical services consistent with Clinic productivity standards.
- Formally completes risk assessment as part of clinical assessment, treatment plan review, and completes and updates wellness (safety) plans in conjunction with changes in client circumstances.
- Utilizes evidence-based approaches where applicable and practice conforms to the Office of Mental Health Standards of Care for Adult Outpatient Mental Health Clinics (see SOC).
- Presents difficult cases to clinical team in team meetings, sharing effective practices and/or soliciting advice.
- Routinely encourages clients to attend to physical health using motivational approaches with persons with chronic and/or concerning conditions
- Licensed psychologist, LCSW, LMSW, LMHC, LMFT.
- Exceptions: Unlicensed staff: Must have plan to be licensed within 3 months of hire or other period as approved by Circare. Will be supervised in accordance with licensure requirements.
- Two years experience with evidence-based approaches and/or research protocols.
- Experience using computers to complete clinical documentation.
- Training in Person-Centered Planning and/or High-Fidelity Wraparound processes.
- Experience with managing time within productivity/quota driven work environment.
- Multilingual a plus. EOE
Circare is an Equal Employment opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Profit Sharing Plan/401(k)
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Employee Referral Program
Job Specific Trainings
Flexible schedules for most positions
Circare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Circare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Circare expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Circare’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Applicants should submit a resume with a cover letter.
How To Apply