Circare is a not for profit community based mental health agency located in Syracuse, New York. Circare programs are designed to help individuals and families, who have encountered certain obstacles, develop the resources, and supports to live a satisfying, naturally independent life.
F/T Health Home Adult Services Program Manager will work with the Program Coordinator and Supervisors to ensure that daily and longer-term operations are supported by strong and effective management processes.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support program in identifying and utilizing data in everyday processes and outcome management.
- Support the Program Coordinator and Centralized Intake Department with assignment, tracking, reports, and other electronic processes – establish protocols and troubleshoot problems in these areas.
- Collaborate with QA/QI and Program Coordinator to develop and update Care Manager Policy and Procedure Manual, update policy and procedure as outlined by Circare, HHUNY, and DOH.
- Interface with the QA/QI department.
- •Develop training guidance and follow up supports related to HH practices and policies.
- Participate in daily staff organizational meetings and treatment planning review meetings.
- Support the supervisory team in utilizing data to guide practice toward positive outcomes.
- Knowledge and experience in Health Home Care Management.
- Able to understand, perform, and manage data operational processes such as MAPP.
- Excellent computer skills, including significant experience with Excel, understanding of databases, and experience developing reports.
- Ability to interpret regulatory policy and standards.
- Associate’s Degree or other Healthcare Credential.
- Previous supervisory, management, and/or leadership experience a plus.
- Profit-Sharing Plan/401(k)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Leave
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Job Specific Trainings
Our core value of providing person and family-centered services is embedded in all of our programs and promotes personal choice, respect for diversity, individuality, and community inclusiveness.
Circare expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Circare’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Applicants should submit a resume with a cover letter.
How To Apply