F/T Program Assistant capable of working independently and with a care team. Must be highly organized and attentive to details. Will be working with three Circare programs.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees in the agency.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills needed
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Basic understanding of outcomes for human services provision
- Ability to coordinate services with managed care companies
- Responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material
- Monitoring Medicaid eligibility through e-paces
- Develop workflows as needed
- Compile, analyze, and report data for Home and Community Based Services
Background and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft, word data management, and Excel spreadsheet for tracking purposes required
- 1-year previous office experience required
- Experience in a behavioral health or medical setting preferred
- Knowledgeable about Home and Community Based Services preferred
Circare is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Profit-Sharing Plan/401(k)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- EAP Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Leave
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Job Specific Trainings
- Flexible schedules for most positions
Circare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Circare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Circare expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Circare’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Applicants should submit a resume with a cover letter.